Tuesday 31 May 2016

New Book "Hotel Investment in Brazil for 2016" Contact me for a free copy.

I am offering my new book on Brazilian Hotel Investment in 2016,to you for free by e-mail request. Just send me a mail at; mikesmithbrazil@gmail.com
and I will forward you a digital copy.
The book is currently for sale  on Amazon.com at;
 https://www.amazon.com/Hotel-Investment-Brazil-2016-Investors-ebook/dp/B01EINIZVA but I would like to give it to you today for free!
I wrote this short book as a quick and easy overview with a specific aim to give international investors a better understanding of the basics of hotel investment in Brazil.
I provide information on the Brazilian hotel industry, give you reasons why Brazil is such a great hotel investment option, tell you which regions of the country have the most potential and offer a step by step guide on how to set up your hotel investment plus feature some specific offers currently on the market at the time of writing.
"Hotel Investment in Brazil for 2016" was released this month on Amazon.com and is my second book on Brazilian Property Investment following the best selling " The Essential Guide to Land Investment in Brazil for 2015 and Beyond"
https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Guide-Investment-Brazil-Beyond-ebook/dp/B00QPFSVYG/
You can see some of my current hotel offers in Brazil here;
http://brazilbeachhouse.com/Properties+for+sale/Hotels
Mike Smith
Professional Real Estate Broker in Brazil
Cell; 55 84 99993 8936 / whatsapp
Skype; mikebrazilbeachhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment